INDOOR & OUTDOOR DINING AT ELM ST DINER
We’re excited that both indoor and outdoor dining are now available at Elm Street Diner 7 days a week starting at 8:00am. As we reopen for both, we remain committed to maintaining the safest possible environment for our guests and employees. Daily wellness checks with our employees. We will adhere to all recommended guidelines and protocols, which means that for the time being, dining with us will look and feel a little different.
Please be aware of the following when visiting us:
• Indoor seating capacity is back to 100%. Service will be first come, first served.
• Guests are asked to wait to be seated upon arrival. While waiting to be seated, guests may be asked to wait in their vehicles or outside of the restaurant entrance. Signs and markers will indicate where guests should stand while waiting, both indoors and outdoors.
• Guests are required to wear masks at all times except when seated at their table.
• Hand sanitizers will be available at key locations for guests to use.
• Wait and kitchen staff have been educated on best practices and will wear masks at all times.
• Printed menus are laminated and wiped down before next use. Guests are also welcome to access our restaurant menus on their mobile devices.
• Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, with a limit of 8 individuals per table, space permitting. Tables and seating will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
• Tables are reserved for dining guests only. So that we can accommodate all of our friends and neighbors, we politely ask that guests limit their time with us to 60 minutes.
• Limited counter seating will be available, with stools spaced at least 6 feet apart.
• Use of restrooms will be limited to one individual at a time.
• Unfortunately, in the event of inclement weather, we cannot offer outdoor dining. Please call ahead if you are unsure of availability.